NW Property Management Group “NWPMG” does not accept comprehensive reusable tenant screening reports.
Please be prepared to pay the non-refundable application fee of $55.00 as outlined in the property listing and online application process. In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification and proof of income. Each resident/occupant over the age of 18 must submit a separate completed rental application and pay the appropriate fee.
To complete this rental application, you must provide the past 5 continuous years of residency and employment history as well as all contact information for current and past rental references and employers. You will also be required to provide information and documentation on your gross income. Please note that most properties require gross income to be a minimum of 3 times the monthly rent amount, yet could be as higher depending upon your specific income and financial situation. Final determination of the required income amount will be determined by reviewing the debt load, credit history, payment history, past due amounts, judgments, collections, housing expenses, household expenses and business expenses to determine applicants solvency or insolvency.
Income must be documentable and verifiable. If income does not meet this requirement, applicant may not be approved to rent the home. Documentable means; third party payments to applicant, third party documentation verifying source, i.e., pay check stub showing year-to-date income, statement, voucher, account history, complete bank statements (all pages), retirement statement, etc., cash deposits are not considered verifiable income. If self-employed you are required to provide personal and business bank statements for 3 consecutive months.
If you do not have a social security number “SSN”, please provide an EIN, TIN or ITIN number if you have one, AND provide the following alternative financial documents for review. Review of these documents will determine your financial solvency and ability to qualify to rent the home you are applying for.
- 6 months of complete bank statements to include personal and or business accounts
- Current contracts for major purchases and payment history for the past 12 months
- Paid off installment contracts and payment history of the final 12 months of the contract
- Current utility accounts and payment history for the past 12 months
- Complete credit card statements for the past 6 months
Generally required criteria to qualify for residency include:
- Documentation of adequate gross income of no less than 3 times the amount of rent is typically required. Housing vouchers will be included in the income calculation if applicable
- Proof of current and valid, government-issued photo identification i.e., driver’s license, passport, visa, etc.
- Verification of employment and income
- Verification of valid 3rd party positive rental history / or residency history for the last 5 years. Under some certain or unique situations we may request an inspection of your current residence to authenticate current place of residency and proper care
- Positive credit history and use (Minimum of 2 years of positive credit history with no late payments or negatives is required in most situations and evaluated on a case by case basis)
- Minimum credit score of 650. Some exceptions may apply if income and rental verifications exceed standard
If applicant has no SSN then applicant must submit alternative financial documents to be reviewed for determination of their financial solvency
- Ability to start financial responsibility for the residence within 10 days of submitting the application
Criteria that could result in denial of application and residency for all applicants include:
- History of criminal behavior and or activity by any proposed occupant which presents a danger to persons and/or property, or the peace and enjoyment of the others in the community could negatively impact your application. Determinations as to criminal activity screening will be made on a case-by-case basis and based on several factors and information. There will be no automatic denials for arrests or criminal convictions except the following: manufacture and/or distribution of any federally controlled substance.
- Negative credit issues which may indicate the applicant is high-risk, or a pattern of payment delinquency
- Review of applicants alternative financial documents indicates insolvency or inability to maintain debts and financial obligations
- Excessive debt which may impact applicant’s ability to pay rent
- Open bankruptcy
- Omission and or falsification of any information
- Incomplete applications and or failure to provide requested information and or documentation within 24 hours
Only completed applications will be processed. Incomplete applications will not be processed until all missing information is submitted. If you do not have a SSN, please enter 999-99-9999 to move past this field of the application. NWPMG reserves the right to accept, process and approve any applications at any time during the rental and application process, and approve them regardless of any and all circumstances. When there are multiple applications, we prioritize applications based upon the qualifying criteria.